Monday, October 8, 2007

Sis Bday

It was sis bday on Friday 5th October. I took a day off work and accompanied Papa n mama over to sis place at All Saints, we did the usual stuffs we do every 2 weeks, tidy up her place, added in some new decor..saw the flowers and card from Swap. Don't know why..but it made me feel better, maybe its becos I think that sis is still being remembered by and cared for by her friends. Saw Piyo and xiaobai heading in just before we left. It still feels weird that, sis has left us, especially so when I meet her friends without her presence.
If she had not fallen sick, or if she had fell sick and recovered , the 2 of us might have alot of quarrels everyday, but thats not too bad as compared to now..no one for me to talk and squabble with when I step out of my room.

I miss u dearly , Jie Jie. So do Mama and Papa.
Hope you are in a nice place playing with Angels



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei!!! dun be sad! ur sis will not be happy if u or anybody is sad bcos of her.. xiao yi ge ba!