Saturday, February 24, 2007

My pool skill sucks + my decision

Wah lao...Go poly 3 years , everyday after school..hang out with my poly buddies..and play pool like 3 times a week...But wtf did that type of frequent playing did for my pool?
Nothing..After getting thrashed about 200 times in pool last night, I'm brought back to my senses once again...I just suck at pool man...

I will post pictures from the next post onwards liao...


With regards to my recent decision

(Regarding the matter which will probably become the concern of others:
It's not easy for me to come to this decision, I don't need u guys to say that I'm right..just do not hope to receive criticisms from my friends regarding this.Cos at the end of the day...It's my choice)

2 comments:

draco said...

rss feeds and blogrolls updated, way to goooo.

patpat said...

great efficiency