Sunday, February 25, 2007

Retail Therapy

Shop shop shop !
Items bought :
* 1 basic tee from Dorothy Perkins (simplicity is the best)
* 1 pair of Levis Girls Straight cut jeans..
* 1 pair of flip flop lok kok slipper..from ESPRIT..siao siao lol
* 1 pair of high heels from Charles&Keith
* 1 wash off mask, watermelon for hydrating effect (skinFood)
* 1 mini tub lip balm (skinFood)
* 1 lip colour brush (skinFood)
* 1 tub loose powder..with high vitamin E concentrations..dunno true or bluff wan..(skinFood)

Result = I love shopping ..Anyday I rather self tret thru retail therapy rather than go psychiatrist...lol

After that go meet xy and adeline, headed over to Mer house for steamboat..yummy yummy soup..Mer's parents were great! Perfect hosts hehe..and as usual I ate till happy happy

After dinner went to Benji's place..where I played 10 minutes of mahjoing before going off to meet my friend for a late night movie : Just Follow Law...I like the movie..I'm a fan of local productions to begin with...I can relate to the movie & its hilarious..Whahahaha

Haiz...3 a.m supper ..2 days in a row..God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. thats alot of shopping done! How i wish I am like you!

patpat said...

lol...for once im sick of storing away $...so much more shopping to come ! when u out of ns liao..u will be much better than me ..with those pc skills of urs..i shop clothes..later u shop for houses everyday ahz