Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Indonesia trip 2nd day - alittle more on Puncak

Besides great weather and scenic views, Puncak is also filled with different residential resorts with varied themes..The one we lived at is Holland style. We drove past some of these resorts with little Japanese gardens in front but I was too lazy to get off the car for pictures with them..hehe..I'm more attracted to the colourful themes..such as the one below..It's more kiddish, feels like I'm in wonderland eh ? Hehehe

1 row of cute cartoon resort house



Acting funny ?



I dunno wat it is..the cool weather ?, the various cultural,magical themes of resorts ? or the scenic views in Puncak ...that makes it so relaxing...I can totally ease my mind and think about nothing ..nothing but how to enjoy myself~ hehehe





Very sweet piping hot oven baked sweet potato..a product from cilembu..tastes like honey...mmm

Card games back at the resort - (Wew ..I look so stern )

No comments: