Monday, May 7, 2007

My lovely lovely Del's 21st Birthday Chalet




Got to her house at Friday afternoon 2pm..In the mood to carry out some chicken massage and get any odd jobs done..Wow it feels like the good old days back from 12 years old to 15 yrs old..the time where del an me often org chalets and prep the stuffs together..but this time its diff ..we are no longer amateurs...sad to say with all that experience we r still not pros in marinating ,set up fire, blah blah..lucky for us, Del's got a hero..Mr Yeo-her BF saves the day I reckon.



Last minute packing





CHIOBU



Where's Gary? ..Taiwan training..the doings of National Service..




I love Adeline Lee Pei Ying...She is a bloody naggy kind of friend..easily stressed by small 'horrible' happenings around her..But always manage to somehow give me support at the time I need her most...She thinks she is slow..but no way ! She is fast enough for me * winkz


Happy 21st Birthday Del ! 我爱你

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kao..no special mention for yaga =(

Anonymous said...

kindly refer to entry: Yaga's Day @ settlers . Thanks you .

Anonymous said...

@#$!~>@#!@#

adeline said...

hahahaa. OMG.

so paiseh *_*

yesh. i love PATRICIA LIM XIN HUI TOO!

oh, ya. and gary..

oh and then again there is willie..

Anonymous said...

#!@$!#!@#!@~!#

Anonymous said...

why so long nv blogg liaoooo!!!

Anonymous said...

cos i go jakarta for 11 days ! lol I'm back now..resume blogging on tuesday asap ~!~!