Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Public holiday Rox

Yay! I love labour day ! Had dim sum with ben Dan and my parents at East Ocean Teochew Restaurant in Scotts. Clever me left the camera at home...Lol


The restaurant is unbelievably crowded..though we had already made reservations beforehand..we also had to wait in line with all others for 15 mins..ZzzzZzz Once we were seated, the food arrived promptly..Yummy too..Service 3.5/5 Taste: 4/5 . 7.5/10 overall worth a try.


KTV Pictures







Did u manage to spot a trend in the above pics? YESH ! Mr Khoo is 24/7 camera ready ! Buay Tahan ....


Camwhore...






Ends it up with Banana Split !


Btw check out this pic..I edited it using Paint...Had enough of my big Fat face so I put some brown colour over the side ..pretty satisfied..though any IT efficient user would be spitting on this pic...lousy edit whahahhaa

No comments: