Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1ST skin peeling facial

Yep yep ! I had my 1st skin peeling facial done @ Niks today...The doctor did a 35% peel for me...No feeling leh...I thought the acid will have a burning sting when it comes into contact with my face but nope...nothing at all...no changes to my skin yet But I have great faith in this treatment as many forummers kept praising it..and so I have booked a second appointment on 28th august for the 2nd facial ~

While I did my chemical peel @ Orchard point, her Majesty goes to Orchard shaw towers to collect some of her new jewelry(lucky woman !) When we have completed our respective task..we meet back at Takashimaya for our high tea dim sum..this must be the everyday events for those tai tais hmmph..go shopping, buy jewelry, do facial and putting cute n yummy little har kows n siew mais into their mouths ~~ Yum yum ~Grrr...much as I want to be a useful contribution to the society..I must admit that the lifestyle of a tai tai is truly tempting....hehehe

6 comments:

Adeline Lee said...

I waiting for my tai tai 's life too... praying for it

Anonymous said...

just to let u noe ar..
chemical peeling will thin down the skin..
and it may get more sensitive.
n damn..your skin must be damn thick if its not pain.
=p
i did only 1-2 layers and my skin was stinging like hell already.

Anonymous said...

niteylychee: hehe I'm onli leading student life..i also wanna lead tai tai life...haiz..ashamed of my unambitios ambitions lol...Tot i will want to be caReer woman..but better to shopping, high tea, aerobics and play mahjoing lah

Annoynmous...dun worry lah..my skin damn thick wan ..hahhahaha..my doc nv say wat layers or wat leh...dun care lah...Ive had enough of these ugly scars..will continue the facial till they r gone

Anonymous said...

patpat, how much is the skin peeling thingy?

patpat said...

$80

Anonymous said...

The skin will look old, aged and wrinkly and may even turn brown. But then it will peel and leave fresh, clean, more youthful and glowing skin and you will love it.

Tina