Monday, July 2, 2007

Indo cusine @ Lucky Plaza

Ariff and Alfredo, 2 of Christ's friends who were here on holiday over the weekend insisted on having Indo food at Lucky plaza..recommended by some of their colleagues..I was rather reluctant..but decided to be a good sport...




And I did not regret the decision one bit ..It was delicious..The ayam bakar which I anticipated to be dry and hard was not ! It was soft, tender smooth..The sauce was Wooooo!


I ordered an extra dish..cos I've been missing it alot alot since I returned to Sg from indo..That is Ley ley (a type of fish that eats anything)

I hardly see Ley ley sold in Sg at all..so when I see it no way I will miss it..hehe Its fried till crispy and crunchy, without the oily feel + black sweet sauce and sambal ! Yum Yum

After that 6 of us went to bowl a couple of games at Marina Square..Ahh I do miss bowling ...Although I haven't bowled for a long time, my bowling skills haven't deproved at all..An average of 100 in 2 games..hm..I'm not that lousy eh.

No comments: