Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some clarifications aka CRAPPING

Recently I've been getting some feedback from my so called old-friends. Hmmm...as far as I can remember I don't have any old friends...only good friends, super good friends and 1 or is that 2 损友s . Most of the feedback has the same content .."have boyfriend..dunwan friend"..quickly dump your boyfriend then call us.", and also comments reminding me that I owe my diploma to them hehhehe...and also I remember who nagged me through all the big Downs in my life, and who always loyally listen to my complains...How can I ever forget my 恩人s ?

正所谓得人恩果千年记,而我又是那么一个有原则的人, so don't fret...it just happens that I'm currently hmm..how do u call it...XP? being xtra-pwned..if I were to admit it myself...grrr..for one who has never been in this situation be4..it's rather tough...maybe I should learn from previous masters such as Eric,Mr Sun and 1 more XP in the making from what I gather could be Mr He...Anyway the point is...I shall not give in to this ok...I shall reverse the situation in 1 week's time from now..by then you shall be seeing so much of me..maybe u wanna kick me out of your sight.

Of course there's always the considerations of Mrs Lim...who is forever in mood swings...God bless me with immense patience to deal with these delicate situations ...Amen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

XP? wat's xtra pwned?

adeline said...

haha me too. wanna noe wats that?

btw, i wun get sick of u la. whaha

coming tues cfm? yaga?

Anonymous said...

yaga's an old lonely man... free anyday..anytime..besides my 2 oinks.. no one liaoz..
and if u all wanna just meet in the afternoon only..tell mi! i'd just tell my boss..!
PS: tue's gelare day! =)

adeline said...

yAA!! i was thinking of gelare. hEHhehEHehhEe. looonnng time never eat. not like SOMEONE. always bring gf eat. still dare to say lonely.

patpat said...

hahaha
okok xp = xta pwned..wat is pwned ?
pwn = higher level of owned

so xtra pwned = extra owned * 2

This term is often used to describe hen pecked men ..
sometimes applicable to females also..

I love u 2..lets go eat eat eat lah..tues hor

Anonymous said...

kaoz! that's so unethtical! where's your professionalism as a friend!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..I'm getting over the XP-ness ok..And I'm a die hard loyal fan to my friends...haiz anyway not many left..will definitely maintain Maintain want !