Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wii + Katong laksa

Sinca + his gf Honie(Helena from philipines) joined us at Christ's house for an evening of fun with the much loved Wii




Coincidentally they are wearing identical shirts from G2000. Hehhehe.


Wii requires lots of action from the players ya know..which left me exhausted ...so I need some kind of energy replenishment ..hehe
It has been so long since I last tasted katong laksa..oh..How I've missed it!!! Yum..yum


Now they've got air conditioned dining area beside the old kopi tiam(I'm just so outdated)..but we still prefer eating in open space..have more 'feel' mah...lol

The ben dan looking ben dan...(heng he dunno my blog add..if not Mati lah)



From his silly expression, u should know how much he enjoys my recommendation for supper.lol


No comments: