Thursday, June 7, 2007

Indonesia trip 7th day -Nintendo Wii

By the 7th day..my body's abit worn out..Hehehe what can one expect? I get less than 5 hours of sleep each day and the last I recalled I'm supposed to be on Holiday not training camp. That's because chris friends are too nice...from morning to night..they've got it all planned out for us..till there's not a single boring moment..Ahhhh




Back to Mangga Dua to dig out more goodies..









What are these? SHOES!



Yea..everyone just anyhow grab...


After the morning madness of clothes..shoes grabbing, I dutifully followed Mr Christian Santoso & Gerry to the technology department in Mangga Dua where Mr Christian Santoso start his buying....










Yea ! He bought a Nintendo WII , extra controller for me ~ and lots of pirated games...I thought IT stuffs cheaper in SGP. But It's slightly cheaper there ..and I tink Chris wants to be loyal to his country for once ..hehe


Anyway..we got back to his sister's house and started playing ! I like WII..it gets u moving !! Ahhh..abit crazed to it now..and for all who knows me..will know that I'm not exactly what u can call a gamer...


After 2 hours of playing..we had to pack up and get changed..as his sister just bought a new house and the people at their church are coming over to perform some kinda ceremony...















We didn't stay through for the ceremony...as Chris often complains to be that the Pizza Hut in Singapore ain't nice at all...so he takes the wheel and brings me to try out the {izza Hut in Jakarta





Acting cute at the restaurant...




Impatient man awaiting the arrival of his dinner





Where's my FOOD?! Starving !!!


Ah ! Here it comes ~

With food ..he is a happy man now ~



After that...it's KARAOKE time ~


s

No comments: