Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back to Earth

Oki...though supposedly theres another 5 more entries for my Indo trip..I think I'm abit sick of recalling..will ave it for next time..been 2 weeks since I'm back..What have I been doing? Catching up with my laggard schoolwork of course...feel guilty to my papa n mama for not being around for such a long time..So I've been spending alot of time with family soon.Also paiseh that everytime my friends jio me I can't make it..thanks for ur understandingness ~

I went for a job interview yesterday afternoon as I was a bit bored with my stagnant life..much to my surprise..I was confirmed for the full time position on the spot..Omg..not mentally prepared to start full time work...Hehehe

Meeting Yaga and Del tonight at 85 for dinner...Awww I miss them so..also miss the chicken wings..carrot cake *winks Hehe

4 comments:

LL said...

where where? what what? *kpo +1248018K*

Anonymous said...

was going to tell u my company gona have vacancy.
jess here

adeline said...

haha. congrat congrats! :) now with the job gona be more busy le. hehe.

see u lateeeer!!

Adeline Lee said...

OMG U're WORKING already my ms tai tai?