Monday, June 11, 2007

I cancelled the job + recent updates

Ahh all the excitment about landing a full time job...Hehehe In the end I cancelled it..Due to relentless efforts made by Papa n mama to talk me out of it. In the end even Chris joined in to psycho me to cancel the job...I called in on Saturday morning to the mobile phone of the kind man who hired me...He was slightly upset but ended the conversation nicely with me...Wew

Now I'm back to square ONE. Okok...I will get my priorites straight ...Complete my degree with good results first...All other nonsense shall be on hold. I do hate studying by now....

Been browsing apartments/condos over the weekend. Cos Chris good fren and hometown mate,( Sinca)is looking for a new place..His landlord is selling the house..Sinca decides that he does not want to deal with further landlord problems and has convinced his mum to buy an apartment/condo in SGP..Cool. And so me n Chris were invited along to give whatever opinions we have. All the houses are pretty, the agent took some efforts to site down decent places..but no matter how I look at it..All the asking price are skyhigh...But why should I worry..ultimately I'm not the one buying.Hahaha getting kinda sour eh..cos It did be nice If I can go from one apt to another saying: 'Ok, This is nice..I will buy this.' Bleah ..as if...

Chris bought a 32"lcd tv last week and a home theatre system..These stuffs look out of place in his room..reason being his room is small..these things belongs to a living room ..5 surround speakers n a big TV...come on ..my living room tv is only 29"...But I gotta admit ..it's a much better feeling watching movies in his room now compared to my living room. Too lazy to look for my camera and post the updates. Will get them done probably tomorrow.

I wanted quite badly to join Adeline, Mr Sun, Philbert & Peter to play overnight mahjoing...but the pressure to face if I go home in the wee hours is too great for me to bear...hope u guys understand..Aww I do miss the good old days.

Few weeks ago, I was just rather smug..thinking that I'm the luckiest @#$^%%^*&( on this earth...The problem with feeling so fu*kin blissful is that..when suddenly Life's not so nice to u...u feel it's the end...hmmph..But I've seen a substantial amount of sadness to realise that Nothing's the end. Just sleep through it.

No comments: