Thursday, July 5, 2007

Gelare waffle with yaga & Del

Like the many million times...my camera's out of batt..so no photos..I've got so few photos of me del n yaga...Def I will rem to take more the next time.Anyway I think we are meeting on quite a frequent basis and should continue to do so till our heads are white..Hehe

Congrats to Mr Willie for making it through on his 1st attempt for class 3 driving license.. He is now the proud owner of both class 2B and 3 license..while poor me n del have nothing under our names yet...nvm .. I do believe we were born to be ferried around anyway ~ hehehe

Many regrets for not being able to stay longer...as dummy santoso has terrible toothache and Super duper blurrr dumbass aka ME carried his medicine + painkillers in my bag..so gotta go pass it to him..before his oh-so-impt tooth rots,get infected or lest he dies of pain *rolls eyes...anyway Its my fault !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'M SO GONNA EAT GELARE TMR. its happy tuesday!! who cares about growing fat