Saturday, August 11, 2007

Guys who spoils my appetite

Many things in this world equate to a disgusting guy, 1 who can easily spoil my appetite(which is good for me..cos I really should stop eating)...But the number 1 thing a guy can do to be termed disgusting in my eyes right now is one who...

Does the same things he does with his ex ,with his new girlfriend...
well I can understand that after all Singapore is small..but surely we have a great variety of restaurants for a guy to choose from..don't have to bring his girlfriend to a place he frequents with his ex right...duh...

99% of girls are chocolate lovers..but kindly don't buy your ex's fave brand of chocs for your new girl..go explore..take A look...try something else..I mean its not nice if 2 regulars bump into each other at a small chocolate shop..with that thought....aewww

Have some creativity guys, girls like to feel special...nobody would say I'm perfectly blissful dining at a restaurant u and ur ex frequents or..wooo I simply love the chocs that your ex love too... So get it ?


**The above post is not intended to target at anyone ...But should it appear in anyway similar to anyone's current actions..it's a mere COINCIDENCE ...but YESH it means that person is indeed the disgusting one(if he could even bring himself to admit to it..at least that's cool) .
*To my buddy gossipers..dun say anything to spoil my already begone reputation oki ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A small world indeed I guess. But I always wanted to meet my ex somewhere in our little red dot even for a second but it never happens.

So sad. for me.

Because there's no place we usually frequent!

Anonymous said...

I saw ur ex at cdc on ..right before I failed my driving test =X hehehe