Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I got my first order ~

Update on my latest attempt in doing business..
I've gotten the samples last week , took down orders from several shops.
Though the orders are not gigantic...I'm over the moon ! I'm thinking of expanding this micro business...But I lack $ to bring in bigger shipment, in order for shipping to be cost effective , I should ship a larger volume each round..but I lack $ to take in so much goods... don't want to borrow from parents or boyfriend or anyone else. Actually I wanted to sell all my stocks and put the $ into the goods..but I bought the stocks under Mum's account..surely she will not be agreeable to me selling them...

I need to raise the capital in short short time...so no choice go back to work casio in the coming COMEX..God bless that I make a decent amount of $ in the 4days...grrr..I do hate the pressure to earn $ at times...

I'm excited that the shops I've been to, are interested to buy what I bring in. That nod of approval is what keeps me going.

I will be thrifty! I will raise the money

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

COMEX ar... maybe i see u there ba.. going there to see see look look.. my FOOD!!!! =P jia you wor.. hope u get top sales there.. haha.. heng heng all the way ar..

cheryljo.tan (: said...

hey! you gonna promote Casio cameras?

Anonymous said...

yup casio cameras..lelong leong ~lol

cheryljo.tan (: said...

oh i will be going to comex fair this friday to look for a camera. maybe i will see u there!