Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My 1st BIG order - Yabadabadu ~

YAY ! I got my 1st substantial order!

An order for 300 dozens of infant wear. (the other party drove a really hard bargain & got a BIG FAT discount..cutting our profit by another 20%...)


My hardwork and effort of going round to any infant wear shops in the East area paid off abit.hehe 300 dozens, that a good start...Before this order, I took in orders from as little as 4 dozens, then 11 dozens, then 35 dozens. Now We've got a big fish! Someone who has 3 infant and children wear outlets in SGP, and thinks that our product can run, so they decide to carry our full range. And if this trial sells well, they will continue to restock in huge amounts..Gosh


But as Christ's sister in Jakarta has also taken in many large orders, we would have to join the queue and wait...


Christ and me would be going back to Jakarta/Semarang for a holiday cum business trip hehe. We would hand carry + pack 70 odd dozens of infant wear into our luggage for delivery to the shops that has gven us small orders. Once production is done for the 300 dozens, we would give a call to our shipping agents in the 2 countries to get to work. Now I know , shipping cost can be damn high...But my maths on profit and loss seems to be getting better..so no worries.hehehe



Showcase some of the 'products' here



Though our products are not like rompers or really fashionable but for the middle class babies, I think they are a great option..u haven't seen any of those hideous baby clothes the hdb retail are selling have you?
















Let's hope the whole range can sell well ~


As they are really cheap...Might not be the most classy of styles but it's a start

I would be on the afternoon flight to Jakarta, hope to be able to scout for somemore goodies to bring back .


Example :


hopefully other kids fashion as well...some feedback is that we should just stick to basic infant wear.........my answer is NO Way..Babies need beautiful clothes at affordable prices tooo ! And I needa earn a decent income without commiting 8 hours a day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see improvements!