Tuesday, September 18, 2007

1st Operation

So We've all got our 1st times..hmm 1st birthdays, 1st kiss, 1st love..1st watever blah blah blah and now I'm gonna have my first operation in which I will be put to a sleep.
I've had smaller operations before, so small that although it was performed in the operation theatre, the doc did not bother to put me to sleep for 20 minutes even.

This time will be the first whereby enough anesthetic will be injected into my body to cause me to lose conciousness totally. I certainly do pray that they put enough..cos nothing could be a worst nightmare than waking up to find some fellas cutting up your abdomen.
After the short paragraphs of update, one can imagine only how ecstatic I'm feeling right now.

Why I'm having the op 4 damn days before my 21st bday ? well bcos Her Majesty thinks so , and nothing can make her change her mind...which doesnt bother me too much as I've never beeen a bday celebrating craze...But when I'm back I would like to dedicate another entry to the past great bdays I've had and needless to say all were arranged by my sweetest darling friends instead of by Lazy pat!!!! Muackx
I've got tons of update before this op actually, e.g my jakarta trip or my big meal before the op, Dad bring us out on surprise boat crusing along Marina Bay ...

But no time for that cos I'm supposed to report to the hospital in 40 minutes time and I haven't changed , running late now . Be back soon.

(Oh and thanks to the ever insistent and sweet souls who asked repeatedly to visit, I appreciate the kind thoughts, but I dun feel like seeing anyone in hospital, let's arrange to go out after I get home)

1 comment:

Y said...

happy belated birthday PAT!
please take good care of urself!!
best wishes,
qiuyun. ;D