Friday, September 21, 2007

Night out with my family before op

I'm feeling much better now so here's an update of my night out with my parents n christ.

Eating at 1 of my fave dining places - Swissotel Merchant court


Candid shot for mum, but dad's well prepared






in the midst of yawning ?



my dish looking kind of messy ?



After that we strolled along Clarke Quay, the lightings for mid autumn festival alrdy u





We were standing along the riverside, looking at some taxi boats passing thru the waters slowly, when I muttered something about it being so nice to travel on boat, must be relaxing blah blah...and Dad suddenly got excitedd, he made 2 phonecalls and started dragging us to the nearest taxi stand. We took a cab to the new pier at Marina south and before realising what's going on, we are on one of Papa's company's boat!





Dad on the front of the boat chatting with the boat drivers






Some kind of advertising campaign ???




The boat took us along the eastern outskirts of Singapore...From Marina to Marine Parade then Changi, following the sea route along East Coast Park..wow..many times I've looked out to the sea of ECP enjoying the land breeze and that night I was actually on the waters, looking at ECP and enjoying the sea breeze. Thouroughly comfy ~ The boatman gave us a feel of excitment by travelling back to the pier @ top speed and I could hardly balance myself without falling down..I miss the cool wind~


As mum didn't fancy a boat ride she sat waiting for us at one of the cafes in the pier. All in all it was a wonderful night..Good food, great company.nice view..new excitment

No comments: