Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thanks to all my dearest darlings !

Yeah I'm back from Jarkarta, but before I update about my trip, I would like to say a super BIG Thank U to my special darlings. These darlings took effort to remember when I'm going for my trip, sent me caring smses always, sms to check if I'm back, always initiate contact even when I sort of 'disappear' myself from their worlds. Touched me so much to receive their cares and concerns!

Besides those darlings of course there is darling pa,ma n darling ben dan who is getting chubby. Pa and ma took me to the doctor's regularly even though my condition is nothiong major, they still treat me with the utmost care...Awwww..Mama squuezes fresh fruit juice every morning..sometimes..she plucks out some leaves from our neighbour's plants and give me yucky bitter leave juice...ewwww..but cos she cares cares so much, I finished every yucky drop..O GOD! Then there's papa who always work hard (spend hard as well lol) for the family, always tempting me by offering me some allowance..which is truly hard to resist lor.
And my chubby who used to be skinny is the most patient, kind, generous man I've ever met !

No comments: