Monday, May 12, 2008

Back from Pagoh..Back to Work

Yoohooo, I'm back!

-

It was a fantastic trip, gossiped so so much with the Aunties, stuffing my mouth every 5 seconds with delicious eatties, playing card games and having a good laugh with kids ranging from 14 years old to 32 . Spent alot of time with my mum and God Bloody NO! I actually went for a blood test examination in MUAR! Whhahahahahaha ...Seriously I seldom almost never heard any Singaporean getting their health checking in Malaysia's maincity Kuala Lumpur, and definitely not Muar. But that's exactly what we did. Early on Saturday morning 7 women trooped down to a small clinic in Muar to get our body checked and blood taken to be tested for 20 odd diseases. Phew. WHY were we doing that ? Simply because that doctor has found a virus in one of my auntie's liver and gave her effective medication. Afterwhich he told her, she was very lucky, as that virus could have turned into cancer if it has been left unattended! As you can guess, the next day the quntie told everyone in her kampong and everyone told their relatives from other kampong and the doctor in Muar is enjoying great business, I'm not saying he is a QUACK, I don't even care he is, but I'm just musing over what a great way this is to get good business.
-
-
Anyway I would just like to take back my words on what a boring place Pagoh is, because it's not as bad as I imagined, I had fun, time past fast, Mum loved the trip . I enjoyed the company of my aunties, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, and has came to realise that a big family is indeed a blessing~

1 BIG COMPLAIN

SEEMS LIKE MY BLOODY CAMERA IS SPOILT ! Grr BAD TIMING! Just when I decide to get back on blogging.

No comments: