Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So So So Sick

I'm feeling so sickly, returned from Genting on Vesak Day, reached home at midnight, I really planned to make it to work on Tuesday. But when I open my eyes, I felt so dead...heavy head..couldn't breathe..oh no..MC time.

Continued to moan and groan in bed for ages then dragged myself to the doctors...who used cheamalogy terms to describe my flu & cough so as to get my parents really worried and fussing around me.

To me: I've gotten a bad sore throat and a bad cough, which causae tme to have slight difficulty to breathe

To doc: I've got asthmatic bronchitis -(See my mom's face go ..OMG what's THAT !!!!) Lol

Luckily he is cheap.. if not I will kill him !

And he is a really sweet doctor, who gave me 3 days MC...considering this week is a 4 day week, if I really took all 3 days, I would only have to go to work on Friday..that's like so cool!

Haha, but being really responsible & eager to get a payraise, I'm back at work after a day's rest, anyway it's not like my work for today is hard, I will be looking through photos sent through by modeling agencies and choosing 20 odd models to be used for our client's events, now I'm looking at photos of beautiful girls and some not so beautiful ones..bitching about them no doubt whlist coughing an sneezing out my nose.

2 comments:

yaga said...

i help u?
pretty please?

patpat said...

lol u r so helpful !