Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's day Weekend


Reminder note to all sons & daughters:
-
Whether you are fillal or not, just try to be good this weekend, go out of the way to please your moms k?
-
I assume everyone reading this, is as fillal as me and is nice to their parents 365 days a year (quite a difficult task to accomplish, if you have a demanding mom though). But since is Mother's day this weekend, lets be super duper sugary nice !
-
-
What am I doing this mother's day weekend ?
I'm going to accompany Her Majesty to Pagoh(a small town in Muar(a city in M'sia)) It's basically a bloody kampong with lots of mosquitoes, flies, chickens, ducks, wild boar.And honestly speaking, its actually the last place on earth where I would want to end up at for a WEEKEND. But when MUMMY suddenly become all sweet and caring speaking in that incredibly gentle voice of hers, asking me if I could accompany her to visit her sister's family this MOTHER'S DAY weekend...My fate for the weekend is sealed.What can I say???? ... There was only one option and God Bless me for having the knowledge to not do otherwise.
-
Now I'm sitting at my office desk on Friday afternoon looking all gloomy and sad.
-
But at least I won't be guilty feeling I haven't done much for dear mummy.
-
Just a week ago, I was still scratching my brains out on what present to get for Mom for Mother's Day. I'm too broke for decent jewellery, she has too many bags, can't afford to get her another Gucci or you will see me eating grass in Mandai zoo. But now, no worries, perfect solution, a small small box of bird nest, a little pocket $, and a weekend to bloody #@$#^%* pagoh with Mum. How perfect ! (perfectly shitty to be in pagoh)(If any of my pagoh neices nephews, cousins, aunties & uncles are reading this, do not talk about my blog during this weekend in Pagoh, MANY MANY THANKS)

No comments: