Friday, May 23, 2008

IT's Friday Time!!!!

YAY!!! It's Friday & I'm not so ill anymore! I'm feeling better by the minute. The red runny nose is gone .Thank God. The PAINFUL sore throat is gone too! Now I'm just left with a sweet little cough, which I don't really mind. Hahaha

Thinking through what I'm gonna do today, I'm quite broke..but without a clue as to why that is so...hmmmm

Mr Santoso will be having his dinner at his office tonight cos they are gonna get BONUS! Fcuk.. I want BONUS TOO...

I need new shoes, new clothes, new bag, new everything...gotta wait for new $ which comes on payday...haiz..(maybe I can target a teeny teeny weeny bit of somebody's bonus....hmmm...)

Anyway the timing for his company bonus giving dinner is so so so bad.. It clashes with the birthday of one of his suppliers...DUH! Why would anyone care about the birthday of one supplier ? That's because these supplier has gotten alot of business from his company through him and thus has invited him and his partner(which should be me) for a Jumbo feast! Shit I'm dying...missing out on a meal full of big crabbies...What ill luck..think I'm gonna fall sick just at the thought of this.

So to make myself feel better and all, I've gone ahead and arranged for MAHJONG TONITE! Heals the soul, ya know~

2 comments:

yaga said...

majong..without me?
12@#!~@~@#~!

patpat said...

our date has long been set darling Its the 31st right ? Don't forget !