Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Met Willie

Met Willie at Marina Square after I knock off yesterday. We were supposed to be looking around for a ahem for one of his ahem girl ahem friends. But as usual, our tummies rule above all else.. so off we head to Kam boat for DIM SUM !







The kam boat restaurant TOTALLY empty, I think Willie had it booked so we could enjoy private time (whahahhaha) Anyway, the food tasted good.





Over dinner, we began our usual crapping. From current work, to school, to our good old days and a little bit of gossiping + complains about bf/gf. Comfortable to have a buddy whom you can discuss anything under the sun with. But I'm not comfortable, I'm FORTUNATE cos I have about 4 of such buds who I can confide all my dirty secrets(not that there are many).

After food, its time for a short walk, browsed around for options of gifts, en route to our DESERT




Fatty Fatty day! Result - Dim Sum dinner, Ben & Jerry's for dessert. alot of crapping - no gifts bought.

Oyah, before meeting Willie, I went to Ms Selfridge and found out that I've upped a clothes size! Good gracious NO

No comments: