Thursday, March 1, 2007

SIA Training Centre

Skipped tution yesterday...=X Not in the mood to teach tution...feelings much too messed up (Fine..its just an excuse I'm LAZY)

Anyway Jess took me and Riez to SIA training centre...Nice place...I like the PEACEFUL swimming pool there...
We booked the pool room for 2 hours, to play pool, hang out, talk loudly and basically be ourselves...which is exactly what Riez did...Initiallly there were 2 other guys in the room when we arrived...not good lookers..but not THAT bad either lah..anyway Cherie was weird weird when they were in the room..totally self concious..stealing glances at them..letting out high pitch giggles every 2 minutes...Hmmm...uncommon behaviour for someone who considers herself an active lor...Jess & me of course did not let slip of this opportunity to tease her to the max..after the guys made their...lol
Riez changed into a completely different character next..she started walking around with a weird posture..and when questioned..she replied:"****, I'm having a butt freeze!" That got me laughing my ass off while rolling on the floor..yup it was that funny! But that's not the end...Cherie managed to set tears rolling out of my eyes with her next comment:" Hey! Theres a FLY!"She said this in quite an excited manner summore..um..in which I would have taken it normally if it had came out from the mouth of a 2 year old toddler whose recognised a fly 1st time in his life...Pengz...There u have..my funny friend..ZzzzZZZzzz

Ok...It won't be long before I attacked the swimming pool there~

No comments: