Friday, March 2, 2007

I've made it !!!!

Finally I'm out of the curse...1st day of March and what a great start...I passed my FTT~~~


Now I shall play play awhile then look for my driving instructor..to spoil his car hahahaha

Minutes before the test...

Fail fail loh...I can act cute..I not scared fail =X


Act cute..but after some analysis..I look more constipated..haizzzz

Anyway I passed FTT !!!!!!!

Bought a new bag..Hehehehe..shopping rocks my life totally, love the vanilla milkshake yesterday =X . =). Lastly a small mahjong session with my new found mahjoing kaki completes my day. My this group of kaki very healthy..only play 0.2/0.4..good good..got girl girl in the grp too..but only 1 ...also good better than nothing lor

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats man. u finally passed it :)

Anonymous said...

i was about to msg u good luck..i can't remember when :X

patpat said...

yaga: its the tot that COUNTs lol

Thanks eric ..but i wud appreciate it more if u can leave out the word, FINALLY.