Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Using up all the good luck ? + partime job anyone ?

Feeling so lucky now...lucky things following each other into my life...

Now I'm scared that my good luck will all get used up suddenly..haha..silly silly...

I will be updating no details..though that's what I would love to do...

Meanwhile I only want to let my fave people..know that I'm doing great.. feeling so fortunate..but I haven't forgotten my dearest gawp..my funniest clowns from poly days...darling Adelines..Give me some time before I start pestering u guys everyday

Btw..part time job available

28th - 31st march

10am - 6pm

need one female part timer,well communication,presentable,talkative,distribute flyers,making coffee,get d name card frm customer

$10/hour

The show is not open to public so I gather it will be easy job..but I'm not free to do it..Anyone interested talk to me

No comments: