Thursday, March 29, 2007

I lost to Ninja turtle !

Yesterday, my tution kid's mum called me to ask for a change of time for tution..postpone to 6pm..which means I will end tution only at 8pm...ZzzzzZzzz She said it's because the kids are too tired from their day at school so needed more rest before tution...but when I got there..they were seated infront of their TV watching Ninja Turtles... %^&^%$%&


By 8pm I was real hungry, Surprise ~ Saw a ben dan lurking outside my tution place..with some plastic bags in his hands...hehe my ben dan with my dinner


His house is only 5 minutes drive away from my tution place..so it's good..no need travel far ~ Got to his place, unwrapped the food..Ta Da ~ the ben dan got us Chicken balls, chewsy hotdog buns and....loads of indonesian snacks...like ondeh ondeh + some other kueh which I don't eat...Bleah = ( Dumb ben dan !





Work work work

2 comments:

cheryljo.tan (: said...

i am officially on a real diet! i have been piling on weight since i finished school so i think now's the time to lose it all. regain back my normal figure!! =D

patpat said...

hahaha
u sure bout that cheryl?
only that I know too well..so many food temptations everywhere..its tough...hehe I have been trying to diet for the past 2 years..without any success judging from the food pics in my blog..anyway..Good luck to u.n update ur blog more often k !