Friday, March 16, 2007

Jb with sweetest papa & mummy

Mum's been complaining.. she's not so happy with me being out of the house constantly..so I made yesterday ammendments day..after morning tution..I accompanied Papa & Mummy to their Fave Johore Bahru...ZzZzzz
Lunch
Mum and me decided we have enough of dad and his Bak kut teh nonsense..so off we go to one of the local eateries for some small dishes~











After 'lunch' Dad immediately pop over to his beloved Bak Kut teh stall for his 2nd lunch...Unbelievable...




Yummilicious durians



It's really good..I never can get to taste this type of durians in Singapore ever !


Had a hair cut..did some shoppping..Mum and dad had a hair cut + hair dye ..both looks stylish and sharp..but declined my invitation for more photos..hmpph

2 comments:

Adeline Lee said...

Wahh~ happy happy can just go eat & shop at JB, so shioK!

Anonymous said...

haha 所谓人生不如意十出八九,so we must all be shiok shiok..and of all pple the queen of indulgence saying my life shiok hehe