Monday, April 2, 2007

31st March

1stly..apologize to Princess Adeline for not attending her birthday celebrations..hope you really like the gift I got for u and enjoyed urself ~

Met my ben dan @11am after my tution..wait for the pig to get bathed..dressed blah blah..wah lau..its already 3pm by the time we stepped out for lunch...had wanted to go to vivo city so that I can meet adeline , cos my dearest friends are playing at Sentosa..But ben dan suddenly tok to me about the food in his hometown..and greedy me got psychoed to go down to Somerset for some 'Ayam Penyet' instead

Ben Dan paying for our food


Indonesian cusine he calls it..to me..it's just malay food from food court in town whahaha

Next is Gai gai time in Orchard...At long last I got to buying my Niks cleansing lotion n the long awaited Vitamin C serum ~ (Thanks Ben dan)

More Gai gai...my ben dan aka as the lau ah pek...got tired from the constant walking..tsk tsk...kept pulling me to take a rest, have a drink...lol it's funny ! We shopped walk..eat..talk our way to The Cathay @ Dhoby Gaut (in between, we probably rested 200 times+/- hehehehe

Reached there at 8:30pm & we took another rest, this time @ Ben & Jerrys before our 9:40pm show( Mr Bean's holiday)




Enjoyed the music from the 'live performance' while I devour the ice cream & wait for the movie + await the arrival of lynn & her Bf.
The movie was hilarious...no need for me to kill any of my brain cells...this is wat i call relaxing entertainment
Thankful to Lynn for taking the trouble to come collect the pressies from me..Muackx + Apologize to princess Adeline again for not turning up( But I assure u there is more than 1 reason to my not coming , & I still love ya lots...glad that u really like the prezzie)
No prizes for guessing why theres no pics of me in my recent post...Yesh ! I've eaten too much...gotten too fat to look decent in pics...Ahhh Shucks it !

3 comments:

Adeline Lee said...

No worries gal, I'll see you v soon again :P!

Anonymous said...

eh? where did you watched the live band performance?

Anonymous said...

at ben & jerrys in Cathay beside plaza Singapura