Thursday, April 26, 2007

A nice place to spend some quiet time

The usual movie shopping dinner in shopping malls routine is getting to me...grrr ain't there a place where I can enjoy some kind of different feel ?

My ben dan was determined that we find a place to relax..have some cookies...







Yesh it's in Singapore ..isnt it beautiful...the cool weather keeps me relaxed and comfy..the company I have keeps a smile on my lips...hehe . Leisure chats..jokes..Sincerely wished that time could stay at that moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmz..chinese garden?

Anonymous said...

wow...how come u know..wala...=( lol

adeline said...

hahaa. our willie is the.. ROMANCE expert kies. whahaha.

mai siao siao..

Anonymous said...

true..he has now been promoted to 24/7 sweet and sensitive bf rito ? Lol but still he is our 24/7 sweet and sensitive wormie..lets rest assured *Winkx

Anonymous said...

erm..i use to take the train to and fro boon lay EVERY WEENEND.
So I pass by chinese garden..
Kinda of sad thinking abt it.. the circumstances I chanced upon it.. =(