Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm bored

I want to start working full time !!!!

I feel like a total slacker...though I generate my own income for my everydays expenses(meagre)..but I still feel like a bum..cos I wake up late everyday..laze around...on 3 days a week , I work for 2 hours each day...so that's a total of 6 working hours per weeek...I don't understand why everyone says I'm busy...I'm just disgustingly lazy ...But time still pass very fast..before I know it ..another day has past by..Wa la..abit worried that I might turn 30 years old before I know what has happened to me whahahaha

Then every evening meet my ben dan from 5:30pm till 1 am...(guess this is what me & my friends term the honeymoon season, everyday see his face also happy also not sian) But sometimes the happier we get..the more scared I feel that honeymoon will be over...think too much ~~~~~

A little info about my ben dan

- 25 years old

- Indonesian Chinese (but cannot speak chinese)

- Multimedia Designer posted to work in Singapore branch office

- Handsome (but short)

- Not poor not rich

- Currently the love of my life

----------------------------------------------------

Not been playing Mj for sometime..I shall have to see to that soon...I miss my regular karaoke sessions also...miss listening to the 'macho' singing voices of some of my mates



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess the MACHO is referring to me! LOL . as for mj me and bird can be "MACHO" too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

enough of scrabble..
majong! majong! majong!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha ok..mahjong session coming up with yaga xy bert adeline..on different days right after my sucky exams

adeline said...

wahh i also wan! my hands very itchy. wah sian. but i also got exaamssssss sooonnn.. jiayou for ur exams ya!

Anonymous said...

how abt mj with someone w/o work, studies, ns like mi? =)

Anonymous said...

With u ? anything anytime anywhere lah...lol..faster let me meet lantern girl ~

Anonymous said...

yawnz..Someday..~ pls studie hard