Sunday, April 8, 2007

Thursday Fun + unexpected calll

Had a gruelling session with the twin monsters...After which, luckily Mr Ben Dan is waiting for me round the corner with some bubble tea to chill me down..


Ben Dan came right after work..therefore nag nag nag me to let him go home bathe n get a change of clothes before we go out again~ Meanwhile received a call from Mr Sun...minds cafe with the guys+Adeline !!!! I was quite excited!!!! But too bad 8 is just right...nine's a crowd...lol..funny Mr sun ask me to dump ben dan at home n join them..i would be a $#%^&& if I do that ~



And for not being a #$$%^&*&^ ...I got my reward..late night dim sum @ Geylang ~



+

Reached home @ 4 am..super shag...took a bathe..had a 'good nite chat' with ben dan on the phone...I was all ready to meet Andy Lau in dreamland..when suddenly my mobile start to ring...WTF 5am got call, the last time I checked, hmm my friends are not so happening liao leh..

A call to get some answers from me..answers which I happily & proudly provide~ What I do with my life is my business...& I can say without an inch of guilt I did not do anything wrong to anyone ..so that's that ...Back to dreamland...ZzzZZZzzz

No comments: