Sunday, April 8, 2007

Good Friday

It's Good Friday ~ No work for everyone..but early morning tution for me..Teaching is fine with me, I think it's a pretty pleasant & simple job..but why am I always upset after I finish tution? It's becos..the family that I'm giving tution to ..is psychotic..the Mother & the kids treat the maid real bad...(give further example in future posts maybe..dun wanna tok about it now)

After that..got threatened to play mj with jackson n kok..I swear that they threatened me to play...lol...I feel so guilty towards Ben dan..He nv see real mahjong tiles in his life before.....don't understand wat is bamboos n circles..worst for him is the Wan zis..haha ...but he managed to pick up the basics of the game...End result ..Yay went home $45 richer happy happy...

But seriously I think I got zero interest left in mahjong...especially if gonna play $...so I told jackson next time no need jio me liao..tink he also sianz that I'm like that..Sorry..But if mahjong like tag teams with penalty ..still sounds like good fun....(so my mj date with friends that dun play $ in mj still stands ~) hehehe

In the evening , Ben Dan received an unexpected call too..but for him it's a Good call ..his childhood bestmate from his hometown, whom he has not met for 7 years..has came to work in Singapore too ! This friend is the only malay friend Ben Dan has..(apparently ben dan is very racist too hehe..but hor can't blame him..cos I think the malays in indonesia are really quite mean to the chinese there)


Long chit chat session @ TCC in Bugis...hmm I like my mocha double fudge + ice cream ~

No comments: