Friday, April 13, 2007

Mum's been away for 4 days

I've been rotting for 4 days...Mum went on a last minute trip to KL/Genting with her friends $#%$&^*&^ ..damn it..though its really near..but how come she has so much more of a life than me ?


Anyway..the thing is,,,, I miss her cooking!!!!! I'm totally sick of outside food...



The last lunch Mum cooked for me before she headed for her short trip

Afterwhich everyday I've been meeting either my friends or ben dan for lunch..hey all this outside food is getting to my nerves..worse it is for me to have a ben dan bf (whom I meet for everynite's dinner) who is totally in love with dim sum & Mac...I tink he's mad when it comes to his meals..every meal he will either say Dim sum or Mac D...somebody kill me ..

1 week 3 - 4 times of dim sum is making me(a dim sum lover) detest it...

I get alot of hawker food ..mix veg rice + wanton mee+ char kway teow..but let's say they are just not mum's match !

I miss mum as mum for everything she does..not only her cooking... hmmm..honestly I do miss her cooking more than her naggings by that little bit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. learn how to cook lor.. solve all ur problems.. when ur mum not around u can cook.. she around u also can cook.. jus prove to her u can clean up everything making the kitchen in order and tidy Bu Jiu Ok liao lor.. haha..

Anonymous said...

lol..yes sir advisor..anyway..u read my mind..I cooked seafood + bacon cream pasta for dinner on friday ~ ..btw..I knw i knw i still owe u some food lol

Anonymous said...

wahahahaaa.... glad that u remember.. lol...

FOOD!!!