Monday, April 23, 2007

Friday night

Had a lovely dinner with ben dan..attended his friends housewarming party in Tampines..the decor of the house is cool..I forgot I had my camera in my bag so I didnt capture any pics ...lol..I will make some excuse to pay another visit to their house hehehe

Met the 3 musketeers at 1:45a.m @ ECP...Wah been so long since I caught up with the clowns..really missed the jiao wheys..I listened in to the updates in their lives and also gossiped abit(whats new) hehe

The 3 of them just finished their blading session about to begin chat chat session with the Gossiper~

We tok tok tok..before we knew it..f*ck its 5am already ! Bert n Me were sent home in Mr sun's car..

Pretty good friday overall for me...with the exception that I broke a promise to my ben dan..Sorry Sorry Sorry..Really sorry. Thou he dun have my blog add cannot see..still Im really sorry I did it

1 comment:

Adeline Lee said...

Wah peter's shirt is reflecting light! Cool!